Tuesday, November 20, 2012

The Tuesday before Thanksgiving

Hi everyone

No, I haven't fallen off the face of the earth. I just get side tracked easily. I think it's part of the aging process. A thought pops into your brain and all else flies out! Drives me crazy but, hey, that's life.

So, it's Tuesday and it's bridge day with Peter. I'm looking forward to it. He just got back from a trip to Peru. I can't wait to hear about it. That's a long ways to go for a week but it sounds like he had a great time.

So, I am still cleaning closets. Yesterday I hauled everything out of the pantry & made room for some other stuff that had morfed it's way into the dining room. I managed to reclaim the dining room just in time for Thanksgiving but now there is very little room in the pantry! Just as long as I can get to all I need for Thanksgiving dinner I should be okay, right?

I'm off to bridge - wish me luck!

No comments:

Post a Comment